For a while, I didn't have much I wanted to say on this journal. It would have gotten really repetative to say the same thing over and over again about how my day was nothing but work, work, work, but, looking back on the time I didn't post, here's a few things I've learned:
1. If the little brown bottle says "do not consume with alcohol" then, well, don't. It took entirely too short a time for the world to start spinning, and too long a time for it to stop.
2. Drag Queens are sort of fabulous. And really tall. Maybe it's the shoes.
3. Sometimes a family Thanksgiving is the perfect cure for an overwhelming amount of work.
4. Paying one bill 3 times and another 0 times is not a good idea.
5. I watch entirely too many Christmas-themed family-friendly movies. So many I've decided to write one, using all available cliches - such as, "Rebel child/relation of Santa Claus" - "Family on the Naughty List Needing Redeeming" and "Cute Kid Saves Christmas." It's going to be awesomely bad.
So that's the run down. Hopefully, as the year winds down and things get back to normal I'll have more witty things to say. Right now, back to work.